PDA

View Full Version : Mullion Joins

al
2005-09-07, 09:26 PM
Is there any way to control how mullions are joined when adding them to the curtain grid by selecting the entire grid? I need the horizontal ones to cut through the vertical ones - not the other way around.

Wes Macaulay
2005-09-07, 09:37 PM
Get onto 8.1. 8.1 has made changing mullion joins much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much more convenient.

Because that was how many times you had to click that damn little cross icon to change mullion joins in 8.0.

That, among many of the other features of 8.1, makes the upgrade a no brainer.

al
2005-09-07, 10:08 PM
ok. and i have a lot more much's than that. thx.

Steve_Stafford
2005-09-08, 01:09 AM
...much...mispelled one... :p

made you look...

Wes Macaulay
2005-09-08, 02:53 PM
Ah - you dog!

natete
2007-03-29, 12:29 AM
is there a way to do it in v. 9.1?
model's all been constructed in 9.1 and we don't even have earlier versions in the office any more.

i've got about thousand pieces of mullions to go click that damn little coss symbols!
help!

jamie.casile80054
2007-03-29, 02:49 AM
i'm assuming these are not in the type of wall. select a mullion, right click and choose your option. then choose break at join or continuous on the options toolbar.....
good luck!
jamie