PDA

View Full Version : Model Pattern printing Black

jwilhelm
2005-09-11, 12:03 AM
I have a clay tile roof pattern set to the proper size on screen about 6" across, but when I print it the entire area prints solid black, I thought it was a scale problem but it is at max scale (9) and seems to be right on screen, I am printing at 1/8" any thoughts?

FK
2005-09-11, 05:34 AM
Try increasing print resolution.

Lashers
2005-09-11, 10:39 AM
If it is that wavy "Spanish" tile! Then I have had the same problem. I havent figured it out yet, but I believe that the linework may be the problem - it could be too thick or too many lines in a small area and just prints as a mass of black.

Simpathy, but no solution - sorry

jwilhelm
2005-09-11, 08:14 PM
changing the color seems to solve it

sbrown
2005-09-12, 12:01 AM
what color didyou change it too. I've allways had this problem and just used a simpler hatch pattern. i'd love to know the workaround that gets detailed hatches to print.

jwilhelm
2005-09-12, 03:20 AM
well I believe I just picked I redish tile like color

sbrown
2005-09-12, 01:35 PM
I will try that, I can't imagine why a diff. color works but if it does thats good.

Matt Brennan
2005-09-12, 02:50 PM
I have also had this problem occur before. I find this has effect the most when I try to create a model pattern that should only used by a drafting pattern. Example, culture stone patterns from stone cad. I have attached a huge list hatch patterns that I find work every time. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Lashers
2005-09-12, 09:54 PM
I have also had this problem occur before. I find this has effect the most when I try to create a model pattern that should only used by a drafting pattern. Example, culture stone patterns from stone cad. I have attached a huge list hatch patterns that I find work every time. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
Ohhh no you haven't . ..