PDA

View Full Version : Sheet Set Index

gate2ken
2005-09-13, 02:17 PM
I previously created a sheet set with all the sheet titles and sheet numbers filled out. The drawings are in one job folder. Now I try to include 3 other drawings from a separate job folder on the network and I get a piece of the network path where the sheet title would be even after I have edited it using the rename and renumber part for that drawing. Nothing I do seems to fix the title like the other drawings I have in the sheet set. I have even tried remaking the entire sheet set and still does not work. Any ideas as to a fix.

Ken

Wanderer
2005-12-26, 06:22 PM
I previously created a sheet set with all the sheet titles and sheet numbers filled out. The drawings are in one job folder. Now I try to include 3 other drawings from a separate job folder on the network and I get a piece of the network path where the sheet title would be even after I have edited it using the rename and renumber part for that drawing. Nothing I do seems to fix the title like the other drawings I have in the sheet set. I have even tried remaking the entire sheet set and still does not work. Any ideas as to a fix.

KenKen, I hadn't experienced that putting together sheets from different folders but they've all been on the same server.
could you give us a screenshot of what you're seeing (like where this info might be being stored at?)