PDA

View Full Version : Add new Shortcut Menu

caduzer
2005-09-14, 07:23 PM
I'm customizing the "Default Menu" shortcut menu for my office so when users right click for an extra second, they see the things I've added. I'd like to give them the opportunity to place commands within their own menu when they hold down ALT or CONTROL and right click for an extra second. I'm using ACAD2006 and, within the CUI Editor, see how I can add a new shortcut menu (right-clicking on the "Shortcut Menu" title then clicking "new" and "shortcut Menu"). But I don't know how to specify that it comes up when CONTROL or ALT are held down.

Any ideas?
Scott

Mike.Perry
2005-09-14, 10:28 PM
I'm using ACAD2006 and, within the CUI Editor, see how I can add a new shortcut menu (right-clicking on the "Shortcut Menu" title then clicking "new" and "shortcut Menu").Hi Scott

Please note I have *moved* this thread from the AutoCAD Customization (http://forums.augi.com/forumdisplay.php?f=118) forum to this one as I believe it would be better served here.

Thanks, Mike

Forum Moderator

RobertB
2005-09-15, 12:56 AM
Modifier keys won't affect right-clicks. Also, depending on the structure of your cui files, a single shortcut menu like will never be loaded.