PDA

View Full Version : Underlay walls don't display

Exar Kun
2005-09-15, 01:07 AM
I can't get my underlay of the ground floor to display correctly on my roof plan. The fixtures/doors and some windows display but not the walls. Any suggestions to make them visible?

TIA.

Rhythmick
2005-09-15, 02:31 PM
Could have something to do with phasing and what phase the walls were drawn in. Check the wall properties to check the "phase created". Check to see what your "phase filter" in the "view properties" is set to. Try "show complete" if it's not there already.
If you are using worksets make sure the proper worksets visibility is toggled on in the view properties.

Martin P
2005-09-15, 04:22 PM
Have been coming across this for years, still dont know why it happens!! I am sure Aaron Rumple posted a fix but I havent been able to find it?

mcuevas
2005-09-15, 04:34 PM
I've had this happen to me also, but it only seems to happen when the wall is attached to the underside of the roof. The walls that are not attached show up fine.

JTF
2005-09-15, 04:52 PM
Check this out.

http://forums.augi.com/showthread.php?t=13060

Wes Macaulay
2005-09-16, 05:06 AM
I have never liked this change and would also know what the reasoning behind it is... would anyone like me to add this as a wish?

Alex Page
2005-09-16, 06:36 AM
I have never liked this change and would also know what the reasoning behind it is... would anyone like me to add this as a wish?
Yep.....I cant work out why, it did everything I expected, from my first go at a revit project I thought "ahhh...excellent" when I found it, and it worked exactly as one would expect. Thats one of the reasons why Revit beats other packages, it always does what you expect it to when you are learning