PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive Promotion from HP....!

Adam Mac
2005-09-16, 07:19 AM
Hi all -

Received my (belated) 8.1 upgrade CD in the mail earlier this week and with it came a flyer
titled (the above..) advertising "special" prices on certain HP computers etc.. It has Autodesk's logo on it as well. I'm assuming all othe AUS/NZ users would have got it as well.
My problem is i can't find a HP dealer that knows anything about it, i've spoken with my reseller and he could not help me either. I have contacted Autodesk Sydney and will try again Monday as the guy was out - POETS day i suspect!
Does anybody else out there know anything they can share with me. The price on the workstation (i thought) is quite good so i'm keen to get onto it ASAP but i'm not getting anywhere!

TIA

Adam

funkman
2005-09-16, 08:03 AM
I got my CD earlier in the week, but it sat on my desk until yesterday as I already downloaded it. I have already thrown out the packaging but didn't see that one by HP. All I had was a warning that only the licence holoder is allowed to use the CD.

Mr Spot
2005-09-16, 11:17 PM
Received the cd and there was no HP stuff... I think your just special...

beegee
2005-09-16, 11:50 PM
The HP promo came to me as a separate mail out.

GuyR
2005-09-17, 12:44 AM
It arrived as a separate promotion here too. Apart from the laptop not that great of a deal.

Guy