PDA

View Full Version : Using available icons ( error dialog )

MarkTheSwampThomas
2005-09-20, 11:38 AM
I've created a partial cui file for my customizations, however when I select an existing icon I get the following error dialog. This only happens for some of the icons.

I'm using civil 3d, landdesktop and map3d.

Mike.Perry
2005-09-20, 12:39 PM
Hi

For starters try the following results obtained via a web search...

"Image is not available in this customization file" (http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=%22Image+is+not+available+in+this+customization+file%22&btnG=Google+Search&meta=) - 4 results

Have a good one, Mike

MarkTheSwampThomas
2005-09-20, 01:02 PM
Thanks Mike

Got any other ideas? *grin*

Mike.Perry
2005-09-20, 01:03 PM
Thanks Mike

Got any other ideas? *grin*Hi Mark

I take it the suggestions made in those results did not do the trick?

Have a good one, Mike

MarkTheSwampThomas
2005-09-20, 01:11 PM
Hi Mark

I take it the suggestions made in those results did not do the trick?

Have a good one, Mike

That is correct sir.

It seems to be a path issue. However my custom/partial cui is in the same dir as the others ( acad.cui, civil.cui and acmap.cui) but what I can't understand is why are the icons even showing up in the CUI editor? Where is this mystery .dll hiding that holds the icons I want to use?

Mike.Perry
2005-09-20, 01:16 PM
Hi
That is correct sir.:( I thought you were going to say that...

It seems to be a path issue. However my custom/partial cui is in the same dir as the others ( acad.cui, civil.cui and acmap.cui) but what I can't understand is why are the icons even showing up in the CUI editor? Where is this mystery .dll hiding that holds the icons I want to use?If I knew I would definitely tell you... find the "mystery DLL" = Fixed problem (I am willing to bet).

If I stumble across anything else on this particular issue / problem I will post back, but until such time (if it ever arrives) I am afraid I am stumped...

Have a good one, Mike