PDA

View Full Version : More level visibility problems in elevation

patricks
2005-09-28, 06:49 PM
I am starting a new project and so far have an existing toposurface, structural grids, and levels set up. I added a new level in between the default floor and roof levels to make two floor levels plus the roof.

Now my problem is that in 3 of the exterior elevations, all 3 levels show up fine. In the 4th elevation, only the 2nd floor level shows up. The other floor level and roof level are nowhere to be found, even if I turn off crop region and zoom way out.

It also seems that in new elevations or sections I create, again only the 2nd floor level is visible. If I select a level and hit Propogate Extents, nothing happens (and I don't really understand what it does anyway).

There are no scope boxes defined in the project. What could be causing this?

*edit* another problem is if I pull the crop region in closer around the grids in elevation, the 1st floor and roof levels disappear. If there is no crop region and I select a level, I can see a little open circle out in space, which if they are outside the crop region I guess makes the level not display. How do I bring that open circle over to the area where my building is located.

arggghhhhh why do these things have to be so difficult

sbrown
2005-09-28, 07:50 PM
go to a view where you see all the levels, select them and right click and chose maximize 3d extents.