PDA

View Full Version : Itemizing Revisions

Henry D
2004-02-21, 04:01 PM
Hello Everyone! I don't know why but I love working on Saturday & Sunday mornings.

I did a search and read the posts under "Revisions", but I am still not clear on the best way to do this. The way I have always done revisions is to have the triangle with the number of the revision and under this revision number (say "1") there are different items and descriptions which are revised and get listed under Revision 1.

But...when using the Revision Tag and Note Block, the only way to get different descriptions is to have different revision numbers - so what I'm going to do is have the number within the triangle be 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, etc. so I can get the Note Block to have an itemized list. Does this sound reasonable, or is there a better way to do this?

Thanks

gregcashen
2004-02-21, 05:01 PM
All of our revision tags correspond to one set of revisions for one reason:

/1\ Client change

/2\ Plancheck review 03.12.04

/3\ Plancheck review 06.23.04

If I need to get more detail on the specific plan check items, I will put a description on the title sheet.

beegee
2004-02-21, 11:05 PM
Henry,

Try these.

Use the editable addendum symbol ay each clouded revision and the editable addendum note on the sheet, or elsewhere as required and list all the various addenda there.

Henry D
2004-02-22, 12:13 PM
Thanks Beegee! I'll use these and see how it goes. I'm going to start eating Vegemite.