PDA

View Full Version : Integral Wall sweep visability...again

Nevine
2005-10-05, 03:08 PM
Ok, I am just hoping that this is possible in 8.1 and that I am simply too stupid to see it, but I really really really want to be able to turn off the visibility of the base and crown molding in the wall I created. It is a lot easier to have the sweep integrated in the wall then having to add it after. Please someone tell me it is possible.
Also can you tell me how to get one of these guys that bang their heads into the post, because i have been banging my head with this one.

Mr Spot
2005-10-05, 10:10 PM
Ok, I am just hoping that this is possible in 8.1 and that I am simply too stupid to see it, but I really really really want to be able to turn off the visibility of the base and crown molding in the wall I created. It is a lot easier to have the sweep integrated in the wall then having to add it after. Please someone tell me it is possible.
Also can you tell me how to get one of these guys that bang their heads into the post, because i have been banging my head with this one. :banghead:

I don't believe its possible yet to apply integral wall sweeps to subcategories in order to turn them off...

Nevine
2005-10-06, 10:50 AM
Man...something so basic...it is so frustrating.
Bang..Bang..Bang..