PDA

View Full Version : Newbee!

CADKid
2005-10-07, 07:12 PM
Hello everyone!
I have found some great stuff in these forums and just realized I should have posted here when I signed up. Oh well, here I am posting! :) I hope to contribute if I can and look forward to learning some great stuff! Talk to you soon!

david-k
2005-10-07, 07:15 PM
Even if you don't remember what you learn, you can always search for info that I have found to be very useful for me.

Wanderer
2005-10-07, 07:35 PM
Hello everyone!
I have found some great stuff in these forums and just realized I should have posted here when I signed up. Oh well, here I am posting! :) I hope to contribute if I can and look forward to learning some great stuff! Talk to you soon!Hello Michael! Glad to 'hear' from you, feel free to chime in on anything! and happy to hear that you've found the forums to be useful so far. :mrgreen:

Steve_Bennett
2005-10-07, 08:04 PM
I would say welcome to AUGI, but you've already been around the forums a bit -so consider it a belated welcome. Glad to hear you are finding AUGI useful!

peter.giampa
2005-10-14, 01:24 AM
Hi there

Long time lurker here and first time poster, if that is the right term?
I have finally decided to start contributing to these forums as they have got me out of a bind a few times.
Hope to meet you "between the forums".

Opie
2005-10-14, 01:31 AM
Hi there

I have finally decided to start contributing to these forums as they have got me out of a bind a few times.
Welcome to the other side, Peter. The first step is always admitting your not a lurker anymore :mrgreen:

You will never be considered a lurker on these boards again.

Brian Myers
2005-10-14, 02:18 AM
Hi there

It's good to meet you Peter. I hope you continue to enjoy AUGI!
:beer:

Brian Myers
2005-10-14, 02:19 AM
Hello everyone!
I have found some great stuff in these forums and just realized I should have posted here when I signed up. Oh well, here I am posting! :) I hope to contribute if I can and look forward to learning some great stuff! Talk to you soon!

It's good to meet you too Michael, congrats on your first post! :razz:

Wanderer
2005-10-14, 12:01 PM
Hi there

Hope to meet you "between the forums".Hello, there, Peter...
Yep, I do believe it is the right term.
Excellent! That's what keeps this place running.

blads
2005-10-14, 01:05 PM
Hi there

G'day Peter...

welcome aboard the wonderful world of AUGI