PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way to un-select objects?

m_cahoon14336
2004-02-28, 04:53 PM
After I have windowed to select a group of objects, is there a way to go back and pick individual objects to un-select them?

Scott D Davis
2004-02-28, 04:55 PM
Hold the Shift key while clicking to unselect, the CTRL key to select.

m_cahoon14336
2004-02-28, 05:12 PM
That was too simple Scott, Thanks. I have a 100 questions like that. So tell me about wall edit assembly, Default Wrapping at inserts or at ends.
Whats that all about?

gregcashen
2004-02-28, 05:33 PM
At it's simplest, wall wrapping at inserts controls how the finish layers will behave at inserts. Imagine a family called Opening - Square. It is not cased, just an opening. if the wall wrapping at inserts is set to interior, then the interior gyp board will not just end at the insert, but will make the turn and wrap into the insert. Same thing with ends. When a wall ends which way does the finish wrap at the end? Does the exterior brick turn the corner? Does the interior Gyp Board? That is controlled by wall wrapping. Play with it in the wall editor with the preview window open and it will become more clear...

bclarch
2004-03-01, 03:17 PM
After I have windowed to select a group of objects, is there a way to go back and pick individual objects to un-select them?

You can also go to the filter box and deselect entire classes of objects.

richelleharp
2007-03-27, 02:49 PM
Hold the Shift key while clicking to unselect, the CTRL key to select.

Three years later and the information is still right at our fingertips in moments of self doubt.
Thanks.