PDA

View Full Version : Curtain Wall Mullion?

Kroke
2005-10-28, 08:43 PM
I have never used curtain walls because I primarily do residential stuff,
Anyhow I'm doing a small commercial project and when I try to add mullions it says none loaded in plan would you like to load one? I click yes, but can't find any mullions, where can I look for one please?

When I load up the curtain wall mullion that came with revit I get an error saying not correct category or something. Any info appriciated or even a generic curtain wall w/ mullions already placed that I could paste into my project.

THANK YOU

Mr Spot
2005-10-28, 09:08 PM
Look in your family browser under curtain wall mullions, sounds like you may have purged all the types...

Curtain wall mullions are interesting beasts as they are system families that also give you the ability to use profiles.

Depending on what you want right click and create new types from the existing mullions in the project browser or load a profile and setup a curtain wall mullion to use that profile.

HTH.

Steve_Stafford
2005-10-28, 09:10 PM
You can also copy paste them from the project browser in one project to another. Just open another Revit stock template to get to them.

Kroke
2005-10-28, 11:01 PM
Hey thanks guys, I found an old template I robbed them from. I'm very inexperienced with cutain walls but they sure are cool!