PDA

View Full Version : Web library

tonyisenhoff
2004-03-04, 07:26 PM
Ok - I've done this before, but how do you download "ALL" the content from the web library at once (not each catagory).

I downloaded last time via an ftp site, but can remember the address anymore.

Anyone know??

Tony

beegee
2004-03-07, 03:03 AM
Try the download centre http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=3106396&linkID=2749457.

and download the appropriate library under "Optional Extras".

studio3p
2004-03-07, 04:48 PM
I think what tonisenhoff is asking for is a convenient way to download everything contained within the Revit 6.0 Subscription Library and/or the Modern Medium 6.0 Library with a single mouse click. I've looked all over for a way to do that myself and I can't find it. I would think that the "Download Directory" icon would do it at the top of the Web Library page, but it simply returns an "Error on Page" message.

Steve_Stafford
2004-03-07, 10:53 PM
The filing cabinet icon usually works, I've downloaded all the content by clicking on it, however it downloads the content first, then ask you where to put it...so it appears to be "hung" or at least not doing anything. The first time I concluded it wasn't working and a couple minutes later the file saveas dialog popped up. If you are getting an error on page message it could be your security settings or perhaps an actual problem with the server.

tonyisenhoff
2004-03-08, 07:08 PM
Last time I went to an ftp site. That's what I was looking for. I will try some of the methods offered up here though.

Thanks!