PDA

View Full Version : Drawing Errors - Inventor Needs a Recovery Option

bweir
2005-11-14, 09:09 AM
I've got a problem with a drawing file. When I try to open it in Inventor I receive the following two error messages:

[ERROR] Internal error in persistence operation (Can't load segment DLSheet93DCSegment via a RSeRef when loading segment DLSheet92DCSegment) <RSeRes(623)>

[ERROR] String resource could not be loaded (and is missing?) for id 6 (error c0070006). <Windows(c0070006)>

It seams that Inventor View will allow my to view the drawing without any problems. How can I fix this drawing?

jonathan.landeros
2005-11-14, 04:45 PM
I've got a problem with a drawing file. When I try to open it in Inventor I receive the following two error messages:

[ERROR] Internal error in persistence operation (Can't load segment DLSheet93DCSegment via a RSeRef when loading segment DLSheet92DCSegment) <RSeRes(623)>

[ERROR] String resource could not be loaded (and is missing?) for id 6 (error c0070006). <Windows(c0070006)>

It seams that Inventor View will allow my to view the drawing without any problems. How can I fix this drawing?
Can you restore the file kept in the old versions folder?

bweir
2005-11-14, 08:33 PM
Can you restore the file kept in the old versions folder?

This wont work. Unfortunately we don't use the old version option.

jonathan.landeros
2005-11-14, 08:54 PM
This wont work. Unfortunately we don't use the old version option.
Ouch. Probably at that point your best bet is to print from Inventor View if that will give you what you need. The other option is network backup.

I know it's a bit too little to late, but I'd put my oldversions setting to 1 (which is the default). I don't need it very often, but when I do, it's been a lifesaver.