PDA

View Full Version : Create All Elevations at Label Insertion

phyllisr
2005-11-15, 08:57 PM
Is there a way to force the elevation label to create all four views at insertion rather than after placing the tag? I realize this is a little picky, but casework and interior elevations most frequently require all views anyway. I know how to tab through the directions but I cannot find a way to pick them all.

Thank you.
PBR

Steve_Stafford
2005-11-15, 09:34 PM
There is no way to have all four check boxes checked so you get four elevations created when placing the symbol, as far as I know.

When people see how easy it is to create interior elevations by just checking the other three boxes they usually laugh out loud. Interesting that "we" are getting so jaded that this isn't fast enough now :smile:

Now that I'm done picking on you and your users I agree it would be a nice option to check one, two, three or all four on placement. I can imagine four check boxes on the options bar to check which views should be created on placement.

sbrown
2005-11-15, 10:06 PM
Once you have created one tag with all 4 elevations checked you can do a crossing window around it and copy it along with the elevation lines to another location creating 4 new elevations, you may have to adjust the crop regions, so checking the box may prove quicker in the long run.