PDA

View Full Version : IE6.0+ auto page width setting

ita
2004-03-15, 08:57 AM
Has anyone else had recent issues with the web page to the Zoog site not auto resizing to width. Overthe past few weeks, a number of pages do not resize requiring the margin input boxes (Favourites, History etc) to be closed to read the text in the post.

Is this only me? - if yes thanks for the feed back, if no - Zoog has naything changed on your server that setup that we need to address? :?

bclarch
2004-03-15, 02:44 PM
Same here using Netscape. It started occuring after I upgraded to Netscape 7.1 so I just assumed that it was a Netscape issue. Perhaps it is something with the site. Reloading the page often fixes it for me. It used to only happen (even with 7.0) when there was a large image embedded in a post but now happens fairly regularly on the front page.

christopher.zoog51272
2004-03-15, 05:51 PM
yup, some of the mozilla (netscape, et al) flavors have trouble with the home page from time to time. I use firefox at home and it has screwed up the home page once or twice. If you reload it, it works :roll:

To be honest, I have no idea why that happens, but it is strictly a mozilla issue in my experience

JamesVan
2004-03-15, 06:04 PM
If someone has linked an image to a post from an external site, the topic width can't be any smaller than the width of the attached image. I've seen this a bit where there's an image down at the bottom of a topic page and I have to scroll left and right to read the messages.

ita
2004-03-15, 10:01 PM
czoog, mate thanks for the response.