PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Line Removal while exporting

luigi
2005-11-29, 06:06 PM
I did a quick search and couldn't find anything related, if it was covered somewhere else I apologize.

I just exported our site plan with a background image and didn't get what I was expecting.
The site plan is in Hidden mode and when exported I see it in wireframe.
I remember in the past receiving a message (or was it a setting?) that asked me if I wanted to have the Hidden Lines removed.
Well, I searched for settings and don't see that setting anywhere. I also don't get a message while exporting.

Can anyone help?:roll:

luigi
2005-11-30, 11:35 AM
Shameless bump????:Oops:

luigi
2005-11-30, 04:46 PM
Is anyone having this problem sometimes? Or am I the only one?

luigi
2005-12-01, 03:33 PM
Isn't anybody back from Vegas??????

luigi
2005-12-05, 09:57 AM
:cry: nobody helped....

I eventually was able to export it properly...but I didn't spend time in figuring out why it didn't work and why it currently works...
The only thing I did different is that I exported a shaded view, instead of a hidden view.....and it exported it properly...

janunson
2005-12-05, 01:40 PM
Hey - I've had the same problem before, i think i ended up doing the same workaround... never had time to go figure out what was going on. That kind of thing always seams to happen when you're working against the clock..

Chad Smith
2005-12-05, 09:18 PM
It may not be the same issue, but I was having problems (http://forums.augi.com/showthread.php?t=25068) when exporting to DWG. The exported DWG files was not the same when the view was hidden line.