PDA

View Full Version : AutoCAD University question

dfuehrer
2005-12-05, 06:45 PM
Hello everyone,

Hopefully, this is the correct forum for this question. If it isn't, maybe the forum moderator will post it in the proper one.

I was just wondering, after attending AU2005... How does someone become an instructor at AU?

Thanks!

Don

Wanderer
2005-12-05, 06:48 PM
Hello everyone,

Hopefully, this is the correct forum for this question. If it isn't, maybe the forum moderator will post it in the proper one.

I was just wondering, after attending AU2005... How does someone become an instructor at AU?

Thanks!

DonIt's not quite an autocad question, so I'm going to move it from the ACAD general forum to this one.
Thanks.

Glenn Pope
2005-12-05, 06:58 PM
Hello everyone,

Thanks!

Don
Check out the Autodesk Events website (http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=1074366) and keep an eye out for the AU 2006 page to appear. There will be a link explaining how to summit a class for consideration. As far as I know that is how it works.

LanceMcHatton
2005-12-06, 04:51 PM
You could also email one of the instructors and see how they did it. Each of them should have put their email address on the bottom of each of the handouts.