PDA

View Full Version : Finding A Wall Style Help!!!!!!

BCrouse
2005-12-05, 07:03 PM
Is there a way to find out where in a dwg where a wall style is being used? I have this wall style that I am trying to locate it so I can find it and change the style to another and purge it from my dwg.

Thank you,

Brad

david_peterson
2005-12-05, 07:11 PM
On a quick thought, go to windows explorer and do a search for the style name on the directory that you thing it's in. I know this works for things like registered apps.
Of course this may just return everydrawing with a wall style in it as well.
But it might be worth a shot.

Steve_Bennett
2005-12-05, 07:58 PM
Is there a way to find out where in a dwg where a wall style is being used? I have this wall style that I am trying to locate it so I can find it and change the style to another and purge it from my dwg.

Thank you,

BradThe way I'm interpreting your question is: I have a drawing open currently & need to select a wall from the drawing of a specific style.

You can try using the select object button on your properties palette (the little funnel icon with the lightning bolt) & filter your search to look for that wall style. It works similiar to a searc engine in that you specify criteria for the program to search for.

BCrouse
2005-12-05, 09:01 PM
The way I'm interpreting your question is: I have a drawing open currently & need to select a wall from the drawing of a specific style.

You can try using the select object button on your properties palette (the little funnel icon with the lightning bolt) & filter your search to look for that wall style. It works similiar to a searc engine in that you specify criteria for the program to search for.
That is what I am looking for!

Thank you very much,

Brad