PDA

View Full Version : Stair visibility?

aliya14
2005-12-06, 06:04 AM
Good day everyone,
I had a query regarding the visibility of stairs ...if i have a stair on level 1 going up to level 2 then i have another stair on level 2 of a different shape going from level 2 to 3 & then to multistorey level.then when i am on my level 2 i don't want my stair at the bottom level i.e level 1 to be seen ,but it is visible though i keep my underlay to none
is there a way to solve this problem.
Regards,
Aliya

mcuevas
2005-12-06, 06:36 AM
Check out this (http://forums.augi.com/showthread.php?t=26351&highlight=stair+visible) thread, looks like it's been an issue for a while and your best bet is to cover it up using a filled region. Good luck....HTH

jeddafish
2005-12-06, 07:28 PM
I got this directly from the factory:

"The visibility of stairs below the view range is by design. If any portion of the stair is within four feet of the bottom of the view range then it will be visible in the view. Development is currently reviewing ways to allow users to control this functionality. In the meantime, your only options are to turn of the visibility of stairs in the view, adjust the bottom of the view range so the stair is not within the four foot range or create a plan region around the stairs and adjust the view range in it."

Give it a try

--jeff