PDA

View Full Version : Company logo in title block

mitch_hawley
2005-12-06, 08:34 PM
Well, I'm about to give up on this one. I've talked to several people and have had lots of ideas given but no solution. Here's the problem. Several months ago I inserted the company logo in the title block. It has worked just fine for many months now until one day, as I do quite frequently, I needed to modify my drawing notes which I also created as part of my title block. As soon as I selected 'edit title block' under drawing resources the logo got squeezed together in the X direction and text identifying the name of the logo appeared under the logo itself. When I save the edited title block, that's how it stays. No fixing it. So basically I cannot edit my title block notes ever again. Anyone have a clue? It is probably better if I give you a screen shot of what is taking place if you are interested. Thanks,

Doctor

Augi Doggie
2005-12-06, 09:02 PM
Yes please give us a screen shot, or even the drawing (if you're comfortable with that). I'll be happy to take a look.

Also try opening the titleblock and running the Audit command. It could be that easy of a fix.

mitch_hawley
2005-12-06, 09:25 PM
I would be glad to send a screen shot but doesn't that have to be done through email? I don't know how to put it up here. Also, I couldn't find the audit icon in Inventor 10.

Wanderer
2005-12-06, 09:26 PM
I would be glad to send a screen shot but doesn't that have to be done through email? I don't know how to put it up here. Also, I couldn't find the audit icon in Inventor 10.when you're replying to a message, scroll down below the submit button under 'additional options' you'll see a button to 'manage attachments'.
there are limitations on file types and sizes, but, I've never run up against them making screenshots. good luck!

mitch_hawley
2005-12-07, 01:31 PM
Here is the 'before editing' title block and the 'after editing' title block.

ravishh
2007-04-08, 11:02 AM
It will be better if you attach the .dwg file
Ravish

JD Mather
2007-04-08, 02:45 PM
It will be better if you attach the .dwg file
Ravish

And even better than that is if you attach the .idw file.

JD Mather
2007-04-08, 02:54 PM
Yes please give us a screen shot, or even the drawing (if you're comfortable with that). I'll be happy to take a look.

Also try opening the titleblock and running the Audit command. It could be that easy of a fix.

Where is the Audit command in Inventor?