PDA

View Full Version : Sheet Set Eerror message "Sheet Set File Is Not Valid"

acortes24
2006-01-05, 02:27 PM
Every time I attempt to open a Sheet Set I get an error message "Sheet Set File Is Not Valid". It only happens at one work station. I reloaded AutoCAD 2006 and I still get the same message. Can anyone help please.

Wanderer
2006-01-05, 02:50 PM
Every time I attempt to open a Sheet Set I get an error message "Sheet Set File Is Not Valid". It only happens at one work station. I reloaded AutoCAD 2006 and I still get the same message. Can anyone help please.I'm going to move this from the 2006 General forum to this one, as I believe it will be better served here.

Just wondering about the setup with your sheet set? Are you accessing files from a networked location? Is it possible that this station or login that you're using doesn't have read/write access to all of the necessary directories? was the sheet set created with 2006? and you've said it's being accessed by it... hmmm, I'm not really sure.

Oh, looks like this has been brought up a few times on the autodesk discussion boards (http://discussion.autodesk.com/search.jspa?numResults=25&inputEntered=true&source=forumlist%7C8&q=Sheet+Set+File+Is+Not+Valid&objID=c8&search.x=17&search.y=11). I don't have time now to scan these for applicable scenarios, but, hopefully there's something useful there. Thanks.

acortes24
2006-01-06, 12:26 AM
Yes, I am accessing files from a networked locations. Is there a read/write access just for sheet Sets? I can open DWG files at this station. The Sheet Sets are created in 2005 & 2006. When I attempt to create a new Sheet set I get the same message.

Thank you you for your help. If you think of anything else let me know.