PDA

View Full Version : Shaded schedule - help

Tom Dorner
2006-01-12, 10:20 PM
I'm back working on a project in Revit 8.1 after two other people in our office have worked on it for the past couple of months.

The one oddity I noticed is that now when I am working in a schedule view I have a shaded color background on all the rows.

The schedules plot OK, but just wondering if anyone knows what might be causing this?

The project is worksetted and started in Revit 6.1.

christopher.zoog51272
2006-01-12, 10:23 PM
I'm back working on a project in Revit 8.1 after two other people in our office have worked on it for the past couple of months.

The one oddity I noticed is that now when I am working in a schedule view I have a shaded color background on all the rows.

The schedules plot OK, but just wondering if anyone knows what might be causing this?

The project is worksetted and started in Revit 6.1.Wow! Never saw that before, must be a graphics card issue i guess? Try updating your drivers. FWIW, it looks kind of cool.;)

-Z

Tom Dorner
2006-01-12, 10:29 PM
I don't think it's a graphics card issue as every other Revit project is fine on my PC and even new schedules or fields added to an existing schedule in this project come in with the normal white background.

At first I though one of the other users stumbled onto something I've missed in the last three years, but I can't seem to find it if they did.

It is kind of a pleasing background color though!

EDIT: Added a field and attached screen shot.