PDA

View Full Version : famllies show in 3d, underlay but not floor plan

tect75
2006-01-17, 09:38 PM
i inserted some famlies (specifically a refrigerator and range) in to floor plan. they showed initially but have since disappeared. they are still there as i can see them when the plan is used as an underlay or in 3d mode. every thing is turned on so i dont understand why the are not showing anymore. any ideas?

Elmo
2006-01-18, 05:48 AM
Have you checked the visibility graphics for their category? Also it could be by some slim chance that they are placed higher than the floor level.My guess is the visibilty graphics but you never know.

BWG
2006-01-18, 02:15 PM
Do you have any plan regions in the area, maybe even nearby?

I had a problem with electrical fixtures. I went to place them on an outside porch, they would not show up. I placed them outside of the porch, then moved them into the porch and they showed up. Don't have a clue what was going on.

tect75
2006-01-18, 05:30 PM
i checked all the visibility for the graphics and i also checked their level. i offset them up, down, and sideways. still don't show. i turned everything on, off, etc. i have no plan regions as everything is one floor. same level. still they dont show. crazy.

dhurtubise
2006-01-18, 05:48 PM
Try the family cutplane, might be place wrongly. Can you post the family ?

tect75
2006-01-18, 05:54 PM
ok i attaced the famlies, i dont recall ever having this problem befopre with these two items.