PDA

View Full Version : Graded Region Surfaces

robmorfin
2004-04-02, 01:02 AM
I created long time ago a surface, split and from one of those I created a Graded Region in a 3D view, everything worked fine and looked very nice, now to my surprise I checked the same file, It was fine on the 3Dview, but the graded surface didn't show in site plan or any floorplan (I turned on all the topo and site elements from the view visibility Dialog box), I copied the graded region from the 3dview into the site (same place option, still didn't show up, I used the paste aligned current view, it appeared on the site plan, but not on the floorplans, and when i go back to the 3Dview, the new graded region is in a different Z coordinate than the original, does anybody know how to fix this or what is going on with my graded surface?

robmorfin
2004-04-02, 02:42 AM
HERE IS THE SURFACE FILE

aggockel50321
2004-04-02, 12:59 PM
It's a view range problem. Your driveway is below the bottom set for the site plan in view properties.

Go to the site plan view, & pick a lower level for either view depth or view bottom.

robmorfin
2004-04-02, 06:17 PM
thanks, it was the view range, althought strange because part of the topo that lower that these surface was shown on the view.