PDA

View Full Version : Office 2003 & AutoCAD Land Desktop

dmo1205342273
2006-01-18, 09:39 PM
My office just upgraded from Office 2000 to Office 2003 XP Operating System. I have AutoCAD Land Desktop 2005. When we upgraded over the weekend I came back and now receive about 4 errors associated with the Access databases that Land Desktop uses (see attached). Also, Access will not open the older versions nor can I convert the older versions to the newer 2003 format. Has anybody had these problems or does anybody have any suggestions.

Wanderer
2006-01-18, 09:46 PM
My office just upgraded from Office 2000 to Office 2003 XP Operating System. I have AutoCAD Land Desktop 2005. When we upgraded over the weekend I came back and now receive about 4 errors associated with the Access databases that Land Desktop uses (see attached). Also, Access will not open the older versions nor can I convert the older versions to the newer 2003 format. Has anybody had these problems or does anybody have any suggestions.this website (http://allenbrowne.com/ser-48.html) talks about setup issues when converting from older versions.

then there's the ms site (http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HP051863711033.aspx), but, don't know if you've gone there yet or not.

good luck...

dmo1205342273
2006-01-19, 02:23 PM
Thanks I did go to MS website but it wasn't much help. I couldn't do ANYTHING with Access. It wouldn't open, convert, or repair any file that I had in association with AutoCAD. Last night IT gave me this command line which helped.

mc1mc1appsappsisamfixaccessfix.bat

I put it into "RUN" from the start menu and it fixed Access. Now I can open AutoCAD and the Access files related to it.

Thanks for you help

Daniel

Wanderer
2006-01-19, 04:29 PM
Thanks I did go to MS website but it wasn't much help. I couldn't do ANYTHING with Access. It wouldn't open, convert, or repair any file that I had in association with AutoCAD. Last night IT gave me this command line which helped.

mc1mc1appsappsisamfixaccessfix.bat

I put it into "RUN" from the start menu and it fixed Access. Now I can open AutoCAD and the Access files related to it.

Thanks for you help

Danielsweet... thanks for posting back how you fixed it. :)