PDA

View Full Version : White solid hatch turning black

jv3dcad
2006-01-27, 09:36 AM
In Revit 7 I have a problem with an annotation. I made an annotation with a white solid filled region to put it over my model. In the model the first placed annotation turns up beautiful white and (on the screen) so does all the others I placed. On the plot the first one is also white but all the others are black.
In a new model with just one wall and the same annotation, they all appear white. I really have no idea in what direction I have to think to solve this problem. (maybe it is just Friday)

Gr. Jeroen

Davied2
2006-01-27, 04:17 PM
Hi There

I had this problem also a few months ago and it turned out to be my plotter driver.

Good luck

Dave

Henry D
2006-01-27, 04:30 PM
Try editing the filled region: under Type Properties select no pattern instead of solid fill, keep white as the color. See if that works, I know that using "no pattern" avoids white filled regions exporting into a .dwg file as black fills.

Gadget Man
2006-01-28, 06:14 AM
Alternatively, set your "White" to "254, 254, 254" rather than "255, 255, 255" - you will not notice any difference, but that will force the computer to use "Off-white" colour (prints "White" anyway).

mlgatzke
2006-01-29, 03:13 AM
Another possibility, as I've encountered it: You might be setting your print settings to printing "Black and White". If this is the case, change your setting to Grayscale and your problem should disappear.