PDA

View Full Version : Phasing - Room Tags

sjsl
2006-01-30, 03:10 PM
Haven't done much w/phasing yet. How do you set new room tags in a new scheme. I have drawn my existing floor plan. I have copied it and called it scheme A. When I go to place a room tag the existing room comes thru. I want to keep the existing plan, but also want to create a new plan. Any thoughts?

luigi
2006-01-30, 05:18 PM
Haven't done much w/phasing yet. How do you set new room tags in a new scheme. I have drawn my existing floor plan. I have copied it and called it scheme A. When I go to place a room tag the existing room comes thru. I want to keep the existing plan, but also want to create a new plan. Any thoughts?Have you told the scheme A to be the new phase? When the plan is a new phase, it won't remember the previous phase. (you can have a room tag in phase 1, and a room tag in phase 2....they are two types of room tags that know which phase they are in)

Make sure scheme A is set to your "new" phase, and that the phase filter is set to "complete" (side not...you can use many filters, but for now "complete" is the easiest until you master the phase filter option)

Take care,

sjsl
2006-01-30, 07:56 PM
Thank you L!