PDA

View Full Version : My Schedule Needs Help!

formarch.70565
2006-02-07, 01:46 AM
I'm trying to make a rooms schedule but the schedule lists every room that ever was and destroyed. Even if every plan view, elevation, section and whatever is erased (except for the actual model) the room schedule still shows that the rooms exist. Because the room names and numbers have changed many times over the design process it appears that there are about 20 times as many rooms as there really are. I can go through the schedule and manually erase each line but I'm worried that these ghost rooms will pop up in quantities and so forth --- I'm thinking this problem will come and get me--Ouch!

Is there a way to get rid of these references so the schedule will produce a picture perfect schedule.

Thanks

OK, I think I'm getting it.

I've deleted all the extranous tags - they were easy to identify because under the room tag pull down it list all the "non-used" tags and I noticed that in the schedule they were listed first if they were duplicate numbers. Since you can have prenamed tags I assume that they could be transfered from another project for office standards.

sbrown
2006-02-07, 03:34 AM
YOu just need to delete the ones you don't want anymore. Revit lets you create rooms in the room schedule so you can do programing with revit, then select the room name you want from a list when placing the room tag. So this is how it is intended to behave. You can filter the schedule by level, then get all the not tagged together and delete.

formarch.70565
2006-02-07, 03:51 AM
Thanks I think I'm the right path and have fixed the problem and with a little more clarity of thought I think this could work to an advantage.

You guys are a great help because I'm working in a vacuum with very little support, a job thats due in a few days and only a couple of hours a day that I can Revitize.