PDA

View Full Version : Print plot style table

wommack
2006-02-08, 05:58 PM
Is there a way to print out the values contained in a ctb file?

Opie
2006-02-08, 06:07 PM
Is there a way to print out the values contained in a ctb file?
Have you tried this thread, Export / Print the contents of a Plot Style Table (CTB or STB))?

BrenBren
2006-02-08, 06:12 PM
This is on the current wish list ballot, so if you haven't had a chance yet, and you would like to see this in AutoCAD, go vote for your top 10 wishes!!!

wommack
2006-02-08, 06:41 PM
Have you tried this thread, Export / Print the contents of a Plot Style Table (CTB or STB))?

I down loaded the exe file, but it fails to start because "plotcfg7.dll" was not found. The txt doc that comes with this exe from autodesk is pretty basic and doesn't give me any clues to what I'm doing wrong. Will this work in 2006?

... I checked out the Goverts tool and it works great. Thanks.

Opie
2006-02-08, 07:03 PM
This is on the current wish list ballot, so if you haven't had a chance yet, and you would like to see this in AutoCAD, go vote for your top 10 wishes!!!
You sound like you are campaigning or something. :screwy:

BrenBren
2006-02-08, 07:10 PM
You sound like you are campaigning or something. :screwy:
:lol: rock the vote (http://www.augi.com/autocad/ballot.asp)!!!

H-Angus
2006-02-10, 02:07 AM
Already voted (pssst...are we allowed to vote more than once???).

Spenner
2006-05-25, 10:11 AM
I down loaded the exe file, but it fails to start because "plotcfg7.dll" was not found. The txt doc that comes with this exe from autodesk is pretty basic and doesn't give me any clues to what I'm doing wrong. Will this work in 2006?

... I checked out the Goverts tool and it works great. Thanks.

I am having the same problem as wommack, but am using AutoCAD LT 2000
I have also tried out a few outer ways that the tread Export / Print the contents of a Plot Style Table (CTB or STB) that Mick Perry has set up and i cant get ctb file to print out or export.
Can anyone help me out please?

Cheers

Gareth

Spenner
2006-05-25, 03:35 PM
Sorted it i didn't release that Goverts tool was a web site. Got the plot style viewer from there and i have printed out my plot style.