PDA

View Full Version : Grid Line Disappeared After Dragging the Grip

b.kerner
2006-02-08, 07:32 PM
In the elevation view I stretched the grid line toward the grid bubble and the grid line disappeared, does anyone know how to get it back?

Melarch
2006-02-09, 12:30 PM
I am not sure what you did or what the Grid line/bubble look like after you stretched them. I tried to duplicate your descriptive for stretching the grid line to the bubble and the closest I could come to creating a grid line that seemed to disappear was to drag its bottom control grip up to the bubble end. Even this would not let me completely collapse the grid line, but left a small tail underneath the bubble for stretching back out.

Could you post either the RVT file or a picture of before and after to see what you started ended up with for a grid line/bubble.

Mel Persin, AIA

Arnel Aguel
2006-02-09, 10:31 PM
I will give it a shot it could probably because your grid line tail goes beyond your crop region boundary try to show your crop region and check whether your grid line tail is still intersecting your crop region boundary.

pdickman
2008-10-25, 06:05 PM
AUGI comes through again! Rather than fooling with the crop region extents, I turned the crop region off and there they were! Spent hours yesterday and two seconds today.