PDA

View Full Version : interior-design

bghome.1
2006-02-14, 07:44 PM
Hi

Another AutoCAD R2004 render.

Started to make use of "real digital people" now.
What do you guys think.

Regards

Brian

.T.
2006-02-14, 07:59 PM
:shock: WOW!!!:shock:

Tim Creary

Maverick91
2006-02-14, 08:14 PM
Hi

What do you guys think.

Regards

Briannot bad. where'd you meet her? Oh, wait

ntziamos
2006-02-14, 08:55 PM
Perfect job! What is your technique for rendering "digital" people, Autocad landscapes or photos applied as materials on surfaces?

bghome.1
2006-02-14, 10:05 PM
AutoCAD landscapes for digital people. Photos applied as materials on surfaces can only really be used in situations where you do not require looking "between" the subject. If you use digital people, you also have to use an opacity file to let AutoCAD know what is transparent so it can "see beyond".
For instance, you can still see the kitchen unit and worktop between the lady's arm. If that were just a photo without the opacity file, the whole silhouette of the lady would obscure what was behind her.
I hope that all makes sense.
regards
Brian

Wanderer
2006-02-15, 01:06 PM
Hi

What do you guys think.

Regards

BrianWow, that is an amazing looking rendering! I like the moulding and the cabinets too.

Just a question on the actual layout if you did that too... but, from a cook's perspective, the triangle appears to be a bit big, where's the refrigerator?

bghome.1
2006-02-15, 03:12 PM
Hi
Glad you like the render.
You may be right about the triangle, I'm not sure, but the image was produced to a specification which make the image correct.
I was hoping to get some feedback on the reason it was posted in the 1st place, i.e.

"Started to make use of "real digital people" now.
What do you guys think".

What do you think?

Regards

Brian

Maverick91
2006-02-15, 03:35 PM
Hi
Glad you like the render.
You may be right about the triangle, I'm not sure, but the image was produced to a specification which make the image correct.
I was hoping to get some feedback on the reason it was posted in the 1st place, i.e.

"Started to make use of "real digital people" now.
What do you guys think".

What do you think?

Regards

BrianPay close attention to the scales and perspectives of the people. It look like the blond on the right is trying to rest her arm on the counter, but not quiet making it. And what is she doing with her heel? And is the other woman looking at her? Overall, though, they do add to the realism.

bghome.1
2006-02-15, 03:55 PM
Hi
Your comments are something to be aware of in the future.
Thanks.

Brian

Pay close attention to the scales and perspectives of the people. It look like the blond on the right is trying to rest her arm on the counter, but not quiet making it. And what is she doing with her heel? And is the other woman looking at her? Overall, though, they do add to the realism.

de-co1
2006-02-16, 09:52 AM
Pay close attention to the scales and perspectives of the people. It look like the blond on the right is trying to rest her arm on the counter, but not quiet making it. And what is she doing with her heel? And is the other woman looking at her? Overall, though, they do add to the realism.

I would like to continue with this... The lady standing, is either really short, or still a young person. The elbow isn't working here in this situation.

The lady kneeling down, would, essentially, be a whole head or more taller. This would make her quite large in comparison to the kitchen itself, although, probably closer to real scale.

There is something putting the scale of the kitchen off, and I think it's the ceiling height. As lintel / window heads usually sit around the 2.1m mark, it would make me believe that your ceiling is only about 2,200, which is uncomfortably low. By raising this you may find the scale imperfections improve. Unfortunately, here in the UK, the min height for a ceiling is 2,300, which is still not great, but I would push it up to at least 2,400.

I would beware of reflections too. The reflections of the lady kneeling on the floor is 'detached' from her body. You will notice a reflection of the wall return behind her on the floor, but this is reflected between her foot, and the reflection of her foot.

It also looks like you have a strong shadow being cast by the lady standing, where the origin appears to be from the floor. Either exclude her from this light, or adjust your lighting to change this.

Otherwise, you have succeeded in the placement of the people, and achieving 'digital people' as you wanted.

Keep up the good work.

checkpost100
2006-02-21, 03:56 PM
Hi

What do you guys think.

Regards

Brian

Render is great.
Is Girls coming with kitchen?
I would buy.

May be handles could be smaller and on the right place.
Good to put some staff on counter top.

And Why kid doesn’t sleep at 3:28 am ?

Regards

Vlad

checkpost100
2006-02-21, 04:07 PM
Hi

What do you guys think.

Regards

Brian

Just cut it

Maverick91
2006-02-21, 04:09 PM
Render is great.
Is Girls coming with kitchen?
I would buy.

May be handles could be smaller and on the right place.
Good to put some staff on counter top.

And Why kid doesn’t sleep 3:28 am ?

Regards

Vladthe handles may actually be what the home owner wants. There's no accounting for taste

checkpost100
2006-02-21, 05:53 PM
the handles may actually be what the home owner wants. There's no accounting for taste
Accepted
You are right. Kitchen design is ‘not so important here.
What’s important – how been implemented render techniques.

This render of Brian is piece of art.
If he will continue this way - 3Dmax or 3Dviz people going to loose a job in interior design.

Vlad

hai.vl
2006-03-03, 02:20 AM
Oh..!!!! Not good

bghome.1
2006-03-03, 08:09 AM
Very nice render

What software did you use?

Brian

Wanderer
2006-03-03, 03:26 PM
Oh..!!!! Not goodWow... sweet render, and awesome design. the lighting looks very good.