PDA

View Full Version : Image Tile Menus do not display

mikew.105958
2006-02-15, 02:59 AM
Okay, I'm stumped. Of our fourteen computers running ABS 2006 (Run away! Run away!), several will not display image tile menus at all. If I manually load a slide from within its library, it displays fine, but calling an image tile menu brings up the empty matrix only. If I bring up a menu on another computer that does not have the slide library file, I get the commands and a "Slide not found" message for each slide. Anybody know why these will not display? Is this just another facet of the general bugginess of the CUI system? These are legacy menus from 2002, but they work fine on most of the computers.

With every computer, I've gone through the same problem with menus showing up on the CUI list, yet totally refusing to display. This includes standard menus like "TOOLS", as well as legacy Acad 2002 menus. I've also experienced several times where the CUI file recompiles and then refuses to open, so I've learned to copy the CUI file each time I change or add anything. Is this the same thing, and is there any way to fix this turkey? I feel like I should have at least gotten a Beta Tester hat with this thing!

Thanks, folks!

RobertB
2006-02-16, 04:55 AM
Mike, I know I've been helping you over on Autodesk's groups.

FWIW, I've had no issues with image menus. But I use menu macros to display them, not a lisp routine (although, that shouldn't be an issue).