PDA

View Full Version : Cross Section Annotation

dsw98
2006-02-16, 09:36 PM
I have a cross section I've been detailing, Went back to my main level to adjust where the annotation is located and it's gone. It's not hidden or turned off or at least I can't find it, and i've done too much work on the cross section to just place a new one and start over. any suggestions?

Mr Spot
2006-02-16, 09:49 PM
I have a cross section I've been detailing, Went back to my main level to adjust where the annotation is located and it's gone. It's not hidden or turned off or at least I can't find it, and i've done too much work on the cross section to just place a new one and start over. any suggestions?
What's gone? The annotation/detailing in the section or the section itself?

dsw98
2006-02-16, 09:56 PM
The annotation is gone.

patricks
2006-02-16, 10:11 PM
Check the scale of the floor plan and then go to the section's view properties and check the parameter for Hide at Scales Coarser Than.

dfriesen
2006-02-16, 10:15 PM
I have a cross section I've been detailing, Went back to my main level to adjust where the annotation is located and it's gone. It's not hidden or turned off or at least I can't find it, and i've done too much work on the cross section to just place a new one and start over. any suggestions? If you still have the section view open, or know which one it is in the Project Browser, go to its properties, and see what the "Hide at scales coarser than" setting is. If you changed the plan view scale to a coarser setting, it may be affected by that.

dsw98
2006-02-16, 10:21 PM
Ah, yes that did it. Thanks