PDA

View Full Version : Door in Legend View is only RCP

crarchitect
2006-02-17, 11:23 PM
Hello Reviteers,

Legends, wow, they are handy. Still trying to figure out just how helpful they can be. Today's dilemma is a Door legend which will only allow one of my project specific doors to be shown in RCP view?? Anyone else seen this? Note: other custom project specific doors shown on this legend appear just fine in Elevation, just like we want them to.

Any ideas? Is there something wrong with the door.rfa? Thanks in advance for the help.

UNOFFICIAL POLL: who is working on Monday? Everyone? No one? Me?

crarchitect
2006-02-18, 12:07 AM
For anyone mildly interested in my plight, here's the info:

The door part was modeled (by another team member) as a ceiling hosted part. In fact, it is a ceiling hosted part, really! The door is a Shoji-type slider with the track fixed to the ceiling. But I still need to show it in elevation on the legend?

Any ideas? I suppose I could copy the door geometry into a non hosted or wall hosted door... but that would be cheating. Any Legend savvy folks out there know of a slicker way to generate a elevation view of a ceiling hosted part? Perhaps someone knows how to show a ceiling hosted light fixture in elevation, like a chandelier for ex?

Love to hear any wisdom. Anyhow, thanks for reading. See you at the SF LUGs.