PDA

View Full Version : Crop Regions

sjsl
2006-02-21, 10:16 PM
We have a drawing that has a number of 3d views and some are options. when you open one of the views the crop region does not show up even though it is turned on everywhere.

Anyone else come across this problem?

We did an audit and it seemed to help. Open gl is turned off.

sbrown
2006-02-22, 03:44 AM
I have this happen periodically, I'm not sure what causes it. But typically if I close the view (really close it with the x) then go back to it from the browser they are there. Usually if I move my mouse over it it still highlights.

sjsl
2006-02-22, 03:49 AM
We stumbled across design options as the culprit on this one. It seems if you have an option open for editing and create a perspectvie view it is only for that option and cannot be change in size or the crop region shows. We had to delete all of the views and redo them within each option. The only thing we can deduce is to make VG turned on for each view separately and then create the perspective.

tc3dcad60731
2006-02-22, 06:17 AM
Nice to know since we are starting to check out design options. We had been doing seperate files.

mschroeder
2006-03-27, 06:44 PM
We stumbled across design options as the culprit on this one. It seems if you have an option open for editing and create a perspectvie view it is only for that option and cannot be change in size or the crop region shows. We had to delete all of the views and redo them within each option. The only thing we can deduce is to make VG turned on for each view separately and then create the perspective.

I just found that floor plans are susceptible to this as well.