PDA

View Full Version : Levels

BunyipCatcher
2006-02-22, 04:48 AM
A late hello to all,

I have created one level for the ssl called ground. At the same level there are a few other levels for the TOW (top of wall) which vary up and down. On my sections and elevations I only want to show the ground floor level the others are just for referencing.

How can I get them not to show up in each new section and elevation view??

Cheers,
Scott

Tom Weir
2006-02-22, 03:38 PM
Hi,
The best approach is to use a scope box. That way you can specify which grids show in which views.
Another possibility is to highlight the grids, right click, then select "Hide Annotration in View".
In your case the first approach is probably best.

Have a great day...

Tom

BunyipCatcher
2006-02-22, 07:39 PM
Hi,
The best approach is to use a scope box. That way you can specify which grids show in which views.
Another possibility is to highlight the grids, right click, then select "Hide Annotration in View".
In your case the first approach is probably best.

Have a great day...

Tom
G'day Tom,

Thanks for the reply. The problem is with level datums though. I have been using the hide annotation in view up until now. But the problem is everytime I draw a new section I have to go in and do that for about 6 different level datums. Is there no quicker way for these?

Cheers,
Scott V

Paul Andersen
2006-02-22, 08:51 PM
I'd still have a look at scope boxes as Tom has suggested. They can be applied to grids and levels and work quite well once set up. They also work well for setting consistent crop regions when breaking up larger plans onto multiple sheets.