PDA

View Full Version : Object Styles - Can you print out a list?

ejc
2006-02-22, 05:00 PM
Is it possible to print out a list of current object style settings for a project?

Ex. I want to know what the "Cut" line weight is for: Walls, Ceilings, Floors, etc. for a specific project.

Thanks,

ejc

Mike Hardy-Brown
2006-02-22, 05:20 PM
Why don't you use a screen shot?
ctrl~print screen or use corel or printkey (http://www.geocities.com/%7Egigaman/)

ejc
2006-02-22, 07:30 PM
I have done that, but Revit's Object Style window will not stretch to show the max. size list.
I have done multiple print screens in the past and spliced them together. This time I need to compare several settings for several projects. I don't have the time right now to play copy/paste/crop.

I thought that maybe Revit had a config file hiding out in the program files somewhere.

Thanks,

ejc

sbrown
2006-02-22, 09:05 PM
You might be able to OBDC export, but I don't know enough about it.

dhurtubise
2006-02-22, 09:15 PM
Here's what i got

SkiSouth
2006-02-23, 02:54 AM
Don't think its an option. Wanted the feature since 5.1, but I'd rather have the factory on other things. I've cut and pasted screen shots to pshop before, but boy is it a pain....

You can print anything in the Project Browser Listing, just wish that object styles was one of those items listed there.....

If you need the object styles in another project, you can use transfer Project standards to accomplish that..