PDA

View Full Version : Angled curtain wall grid lines?

craighowie
2006-02-24, 11:09 AM
Hi there

I would like to take a curtain wall that I have drawn and change the angle of some of the grid lines! How do I go about editing the angles of a grid line?

Thanks Craig

fernando
2006-02-24, 01:13 PM
in a elevation or section view of the curtain
u could select a grid icon that have a angle parameter to change the grid angle
if u only want that change to part of the grid, u must create a new one over the first with different angles

craighowie
2006-02-28, 06:16 AM
I am only wanting to have a single grid line in a curtain wall at an angle... Sorry not quite following what you are saying! Do I create a whole new curtain wall, and change the angles of those grid lines? Is there no way of changing the angle of just one grid line in a curtain wall?

Thanks

Firmso
2007-04-30, 01:53 AM
I am only wanting to have a single grid line in a curtain wall at an angle... Sorry not quite following what you are saying! Do I create a whole new curtain wall, and change the angles of those grid lines? Is there no way of changing the angle of just one grid line in a curtain wall?

Thanks
I find myself to be in a similar situation. I have a curtain panel that is plumb square and flat. but I want the grid rotated at an angle, not vertical nor horizontal grids. Is this possible?
Thanks

dbaldacchino
2007-04-30, 03:04 AM
You might wanna take a look at this post:

http://forums.augi.com/showthread.php?t=56264