PDA

View Full Version : "Date Issued" Schedule?

DanielleAnderson
2006-02-27, 07:29 PM
Is it possible to create a "date issued" schedule somehow that works sort of like a revision schedule and can be visible on the titleblock? The buzz I am hearing is that I might perhaps want to wait until v9...

aggockel50321
2006-02-27, 08:46 PM
"date issued" is a field in a drawing list, so if you could modify it to give you the look you want, it might be possible...

DanielleAnderson
2006-02-27, 10:16 PM
"date issued" is a field in a drawing list, so if you could modify it to give you the look you want, it might be possible...

But there would need to be more fields, you'd need to keep track of each issuance...but perhaps it is just another built in parameter in the titleblock that can be filled in the project information location like an address or project number? That was kind of my thought...

EDIT: AndrewG--Say hi to James for me. :)

greg.mcdowell
2006-02-28, 01:54 PM
read an idea in a blog that could help... create the text you want, as you want, on the title block (not sure if it should be "in" the titleblock or just on the sheet), group the text anc copy and paste aligned to your other sheets... a change to one group changes all groups

ejburrell67787
2006-02-28, 02:11 PM
AndrewG--Say hi to James for me. :)Are you confusing AndrewG with Andrewpage23? (aka jamesberryjames)

DanielleAnderson
2006-02-28, 03:17 PM
Are you confusing AndrewG with Andrewpage23? (aka jamesberryjames)

Nope--he works with a guy named James who I have worked with when he's out of school over the summers a couple years in a row--James Thompson of Ballard, Washington - James, if you're out there--Hi from Seattle. 8)

Oh! And Greg--thanks for the group tip, that is definitely an idea I will have to pass on.
Thanks!
Danielle

ejburrell67787
2006-02-28, 03:19 PM
Nope--Ok my apologies!

jthompson.70974
2006-02-28, 08:02 PM
Hi, Danielle. I'm still alive. Glad to see your new job hasn't drug you away from AUGI, although I'm sure you would have still checked out the forums on your off-hours. Put some of your latest stuff on Revit Gallery when you get a chance. Hope all is well!