PDA

View Full Version : Schedule Problem

kshawks
2004-04-28, 09:21 PM
I have made a lighting plan for a project. I have tagged all of the lights. However when i go to created the schedule none of the fixtures are listed in the schedule. I am running 6.1. Any suggestions.

JamesVan
2004-04-29, 12:35 AM
Can you post a screen shot of your schedule and the fields you have chosen for it?

beegee
2004-04-29, 02:23 AM
Check that your schedule was set up for the correct phase.

PeterJ
2004-04-29, 07:37 AM
Are the lights detail components or real light fixture families?

kshawks
2004-04-29, 12:55 PM
All lights are real light fixture families and not detail components.

I have checked to see what schedule everything is set for and they all indicate new construction on the plan. The schedule indicates Phase New construction and filter of show all.

The columns are as follows type mark, model, manufacturer, description, lamp and comments.

Hey guys i appreciate you help. These discussion groups have answered a lot of my questions already. Our office just started using Revit in December and so far i really like it.

Are the lights detail components or real light fixture families?

beegee
2004-04-29, 10:02 PM
The columns are as follows type mark, model, manufacturer, description, lamp and comments.

Have you assigned type marks and other information ( model, manufacturer etc ) in the light families ?

jbalding48677
2004-04-29, 10:10 PM
is it the right kind of schedule? Light fixtures vs. electrical fixtures vs. ???

kshawks
2004-04-30, 06:24 PM
it is a light fixture schedule & i have tried to do a electrical fixture schedule as well with the same response. I have assigned type marks and other information to the fixtures as well.

JamesVan
2004-05-01, 12:01 AM
Did you tag the light 'instances' or the light fixture 'types'? (Beacuse "Type Mark" is different than "Mark")

Is there a filter applied to the schedule?

Under Sorting/Grouping, are you "Itemizing Every Instance" and how is the data being sorted?

When you created the schedule, did you select "Schedule Building Components" or "Schedule Keys"?