PDA

View Full Version : REVIT MANUALS

jwilhelm
2004-04-29, 04:39 PM
ok, let me revise my previous criticism about ther being no REVIT manuals
I could live with no manuals if they could provide animated AVI's similar to one they did early on, that is certainly a superior method of learning, however the online manuals could be more extensive

gregcashen
2004-04-29, 04:51 PM
Have you read the help? It's pretty good. I printed mine out first thing when I got Revit and read it straight through. Also did all the tutorials.

JamesVan
2004-04-29, 05:01 PM
I would also consider two other sources. Revit's and/or Cyril Verley's training books. The folks at the factory have two extensive guides on Revit Fundamentals and Advanced Concepts (each about 500 pages). We got these through implementation services, but I would give Revit Support a call to inquire about their mass availability. And we've all seen the threads on Cyril's books which are quite thorough.

David Sammons
2004-04-29, 06:29 PM
The 6.1 Revit Online Help File is availabile for download at the following AutoDesk web link:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=3106396&linkID=3770209

Go to the 'Download Revit' link and then select 'Other 6.1 Documents and White Papers' and you will see an extensive resource of manuals, white papers and tutorials.

Dave S.