PDA

View Full Version : Raster Image Management

david.delcher
2006-03-16, 06:31 PM
Is there a feature that allows management of raster images? I am using a raster image as a background which will need to be turned off. The image does not show up in the visibility dialog as a separate entity. I am aware of the raster image dialog box however it is only a list.

aggockel50321
2006-03-16, 06:55 PM
Try view/visibility, select the annotation tab, & scroll down to raster images checkbox.

You can also go to file/raster images, and get a dialog showing all the images in the project. A handy way to delete them all.

david.delcher
2006-03-16, 07:03 PM
I must be blind. I didn't see the raster image checkbox....thanks.

crispin.schurr
2006-10-19, 09:17 PM
Just been trying the same thing.
Under Visibility / Graphics "Raster Images" is in the Model Categories.

What is a nuisance, is that I can't seem to select Raster Images to add a Project Parameter, in order that multiple overlaid images can be turned on or off.

On a present job, we have loaded up aerial photos of the site at high res, location at low res, and topo map for landscape features outside the immediate survey pickup.

Have tried workaround to insert image to master, scale and locate to right size, save out file under different name, strip everything but image from file, then link back into master. But raster images don't seem to be shared across linked files . . .

I would have thought that every Model Category would have been able to be customised through the use of specific project parameters.