PDA

View Full Version : Structural Engineers using Revit

zbubbas
2004-04-30, 04:07 PM
Hey all,
This forum has been a great resource for me in terms of getting me stoked on this program and answering most of the questions that I have had. I down loaded the 60 day trial program and have been completlely blown away by its capabilities. Most of the posts have been more architecturaly based however, not that this is a bad thing. As a structural engineer, I can't help but see this program as a gold mine. I know Greg C. is a structral guy also, but are there any more of you out there. If it is possible, I would love to see the kind of structural CD's that you put out using this program. Would any of you be willing to send me some samples of work that you have done? I am having a hard time setting up structural framing sheets and using them efficently. I have to go to other views to place framing members. I am probably doing this completely wrong, however that is how we learn, right?? You have already been a great help, but I would like to ask in this area specificaly. I mainly do high end custom mountain homes with very strange geometry. This type of home doesn't seem a problem for this program however.