PDA

View Full Version : Controlling text rotation

dpasa
2006-03-23, 10:15 AM
I have attached some images to show exactly the case.
I have a text writen horizontaly and I then I decided to rotate it 90 degs. The problem is that I want it to look the other way.Is there any parameter (don't think so, it's not AutoCAD) that can help me adjust this ? The solution I found is to rotate it 0.02deg so it changed automatically
Text is in Greek, there is nothing wrong with your eyes :-)

001 - Text horizontal
002 - Text rotated 90 deg
003 - Text rotated 0.02deg more

dfriesen
2006-03-23, 05:57 PM
Is there any parameter (don't think so, it's not AutoCAD) that can help me adjust this ? The solution I found is to rotate it 0.02deg so it changed automatically
Select the text, and in its properties, uncheck "Keep Readable".

sbarnecut
2007-09-26, 08:30 PM
I've run into this problem with text notes and tags. Specifically, when the view is rotated on a sheet, "keep readable" does not actually do what it claims to. I have to uncheck "keep readable" for each instance of text to make them read right side up. And this doesn't fix the tags... Argg.
Any solutions I might not have figured out yet?

JUBAL REVIT
2015-11-12, 02:28 AM
I've run into this problem with text notes and tags. Specifically, when the view is rotated on a sheet, "keep readable" does not actually do what it claims to. I have to uncheck "keep readable" for each instance of text to make them read right side up. And this doesn't fix the tags... Argg.
Any solutions I might not have figured out yet?

Same issue. how can text automatically rotate. I try unchecking the "Keep readable". But still same happen.

JUBAL REVIT
2015-11-12, 04:29 AM
I got it..

DaveP
2015-11-12, 02:48 PM
You made the effort to ask others for help, but you're not going to share the answer?

Revitaoist
2015-11-13, 09:41 PM
It's a drafting convention to have all of the text and dimensions that are rotated read the same direction. I see the dimensions in that first picture are rotated one way, the text should match.