PDA

View Full Version : Elevation Tags go Grey

bowlingbrad
2004-05-06, 04:23 PM
Why do the marks on some elevation tags go grey? I have attached a jpg.
Any suggestions?

Brad

bowlingbrad
2004-11-19, 03:06 PM
I am still experiencing this without knowledge of why this happens...

Any thoughts?

studio3p
2004-11-19, 04:05 PM
Just so you don't feel all alone, I've noticed this in 7.0 as well. I've been too busy to get frustrated about it, but I have noticed it.

studio3p
2004-12-13, 11:00 PM
I don't have a clue why this happens, but I do seem to have found a fix:

After placing the elevation callout tag, select the offending "grey" arrow and delete it with the Delete keyboard button. Now undo with a Ctrl+Z keystroke. Voila, it's Back in Black. Repeat as necessary.

sfaust
2004-12-14, 12:09 AM
I think elevations will turn gray if they're set to show a different design option... could that be it?

studio3p
2004-12-14, 02:49 AM
sfaust -

I'm not sure if that would cause the same "greying" or not, but that's not been the case when it happens in my files. In the latest case I placed an elevation tag and the first indicator to appear (associated with the closest wall) was solid black. When I activated the others elevations with the check box they were grey. I then erased the entire elevation tag and started over. Again, the first elevation arrow was black (different wall this time) and the rest were grey. That was when I tried erasing the individual arrows and undoing as I described above. Curious.

Baldwin_4-6-0
2006-05-15, 03:53 PM
Be sure if you are using worksharing/worksets that you make sure your elevation tags are set to editable or it will not allow you to undo.