PDA

View Full Version : Invisible Lines

cphubb
2004-05-06, 07:16 PM
What happened to the invisible line style in 6.1. That line style has disappeared from all of my former projects and the standard templates that shipped with Revit. Anybody else see this? How do I get them back?

Chris

aggockel50321
2004-05-06, 07:28 PM
They're still available with the linework tool, & in the family editor.

Were they included with detail lines pre 6.1?

I can't recall, & don't remember acessing them there.

cphubb
2004-05-06, 07:56 PM
I seem to remember them there. Weren't people using them for dimension anchors? They have also disappeared from the Line Styles dialog. I do remember them there.

Chris

beegee
2004-05-06, 09:54 PM
There're in my linestyles dialogue, using the AUSEN (? or something ) template.

studioCJF
2004-08-17, 07:46 AM
There're in my linestyles dialogue, using the AUSEN (? or something ) template.
beegee

What does this mean? I also need an "Invisible" Drafting Line and cannot find it... I have tried to make one but if I set the line color to "No Color" it comes out black.

As far as a work-around for dimension anchors I have been using Reference Lines because they are not visible when printed Also I have been making them really short so that they don't clutter the screen.

Thanks
Clark

beegee
2004-08-17, 07:53 AM
Hi Clark,

That was a reference to an Orstralian template. :grin:

You can make "invisible lines" by setting the line colour to White, but beware that will export out as black lines.

Also refer the recent discussion (http://forums.augi.com/showthread.php?t=6744&highlight=invisible)about what is an invisible line and what isn't.