PDA

View Full Version : how lug can help

panchalashi
2006-04-07, 09:05 AM
hello to all

i m new user of this site , i m a regular user of autodesk products for which i have some prob. i need help from exprets in this fields. so guide me how to communicate

for this

thank you

ashish

H-Angus
2006-04-07, 10:18 AM
Hello and welcome,

Its quite simple really, if your in a bind then firstly try searching the forums for an answer, and if thats unsucsessful then post a new thread under the relevant catagory asking what you need. Be sure to mention the version of software you are using.

Also check out the new users threads.

Wanderer
2006-04-07, 05:04 PM
ashish, Hi! I'm a moderator on this site... and while we don't always provide technical answers, we're here to help everyone make the best of their time on this site. :)

I'm going to move your post from the Local Users Group forum, to the New Users forum, as I think it will be better served there.
Welcome!

hello to all

i m new user of this site , i m a regular user of autodesk products for which i have some prob. i need help from exprets in this fields. so guide me how to communicate

for this

thank you

ashish

Ammon
2006-04-10, 08:11 PM
hello to all

for this

thank you

ashish
Hi Ashish,

Welcome to AUGI. I have found it to be a wealth of information. I'm confident you will either find an answer to whatever question you might have, or find out where to go for an answer.