PDA

View Full Version : Storefront Question

Bill McLees
2006-04-07, 03:18 PM
I have created a storefront using the "Curtain wall:storefront" walltype. I made a pair of single doors with a 8-inch wide glazed panel in between. Client requested that I remove the glazed panel and make my doors a wide pair of doors. When I delete the mullions in the middle, I get a third panel 8-inches wide. I can't delete this panel. I can't tab to the underlying geometry. Tabbing only toggles between the door and the panel.

How, can I erase the unwanted panel and make the two doors wider. (I could handle this if I could tab through to the unlying grid lines, but these don't appear to be there.)

Thanks for the help!

aaronrumple
2006-04-07, 08:55 PM
I have created a storefront using the "Curtain wall:storefront" walltype. I made a pair of single doors with a 8-inch wide glazed panel in between. Client requested that I remove the glazed panel and make my doors a wide pair of doors. When I delete the mullions in the middle, I get a third panel 8-inches wide. I can't delete this panel. I can't tab to the underlying geometry. Tabbing only toggles between the door and the panel.

How, can I erase the unwanted panel and make the two doors wider. (I could handle this if I could tab through to the unlying grid lines, but these don't appear to be there.)

Thanks for the help!
The storefront style is applying an automatic spacing based on its type definition. Either chage it to another type which doesn't use automatic spacing or select the grid. You'll see it is pinned with a blue pin. Unpin the grid and it will delete like any other grid.